There is a very major reason why I have been saying that a common characteristic of the “Kenyan” IMPOSTORS is that they were not seen by any Kenyan when they were young (under 7 years).
Very advanced DNA could be used to show likelihood that an IMPOSTOR is most likely not Kenyan. However, there are IMPOSTORS who could “cheat” that method.
While I believe that more than 90% of the “Kenyan” IMPOSTORS trace their roots to a particular African country (not Kenya), there are a few, maybe less than 5% – and mostly the young ones – who may trace their roots to Kenya (although they would even kill a “Kenyan relative” who recognised them).
How is that possible?
Look at it this way: How possible is it, that a person born in Kenya, cannot account for where he/she was when they were under 7 years? How can a Kenyan-born person have ZERO trace of where he/she was before they were 7 years?
How can a Kenyan-born person have ZERO Kenyans who saw him/her, anywhere in Kenya, when they were young?
NOTE: If you were born in Kenya, and your family went abroad, there would definitely be other Kenyans who know about it. Furthermore, your passport would also show that. Therefore, these Kenyan-born IMPOSTORS do not include Kenyans who went abroad with their families when young.
This is a very, very complex matter. However, unless we tackle this issue, Kenya will be conquered. Kenya would become colonised. Kenya would be destroyed. And Kenyans would start becoming refugees in neighbouring countries.
The reason that this issue of IMPOSTORS is so unknown is because of 3 major factors:
1. It is a very recent phenomenon. It was crafted less than 100 years ago. It was crafted by people I will call THEM/THEY. (I have to do self-censorship, else, they might kick me off internet).
2. People behind this phenomenon are the most powerful on earth. Therefore, THEY have been able to “take out” people who they thought might be onto the path to expose THEIR racket.
So, why have THEY not “taken me out”, yet? Because, being an African/Black person, they under-estimated me, and I got to know that there were powerful people after my life, before they succeeded.
I made sure that it is known who wants me dead – THEM.
3. Most people around the world – minus THEM – do not realise how determined THEY are to achieve their objectives. That THEY are ready and willing to employ tactics that we would never think possible.
EXAMPLE: Suppose you are a teacher. And all teachers, including yourself, hate the Principal. You all want him gone, but everything you have tried has failed.
One teacher says he has a fool-proof plan that will have the principal either demoted or transferred: One morning, all teachers arrive at school early, and defecate in the staffroom. Then invite press to see what the “principal has paid thugs to do…”
It is very unlikely that anyone would suspect the teachers to have done the dirty act. However, probably no teacher would agree to do that. They would think the one who suggested that must have a “loose nut” in his head.
THEY, on the other hand, would have no problem doing something as outrageous as suggested above. i.e. They have no limit to what they can do to achieve an objective.
According to THEM, if the only way to conquer a country like Kenya is to have someone steal less than 3 month old babies, buy them, and take them abroad, to mould them into IMPOSTORS, they would do it.
In these cases, even DNA wouldn’t help Kenya pin them down. Unless Kenyans demanded to know, where were they during their childhood?
NOTE: Even if such IMPOSTORS could have ”Kenyan DNA”, they are basically mobile weapons against other Kenyans. We just do not know what they are told while growing up. One thing common with these IMPOSTORS is that they have ZERO conscience.
They have ZERO Kenyan-ness.
Even if one is your child, and he/she was told by THEM to kill you, they would do it.
THEORETICALLY, It is similar to this situation: A 2 week old baby boy is kidnapped by monkeys and taken to the forest. He lives among the monkeys until he is 14 years old.
At 14 years of age, someone sees him in the forest and “frees” him.
Do you think this boy can be rehabilitated and live like a normal human being? That is impossible.
Our early years of life define a lot of who we become as adults. How we behave. The values we have.
The IMPOSTORS Pulling the Strings Behind the Scenes
The well-known IMPOSTORS include:
1. Rahamim Caveda alias Farouk Kibet – a top aide to the Deputy President of Kenya, William Ruto;
2. Narok Senator Solomon Sidisto alias Ledama Olekina;
3. Nyali MP Yehuda Yacob alias Mohammed Ali (Moha JichoPevu);
4. Former Chairman of the Law Society of Kenya, LSK, Berhanu Sabahat alias Ahmednasir Abdullahi (ahmednasirlaw);
5. Current Chairman of the Law Society of Kenya, LSK, Yehiel Melaku alias Nelson Havi;
6. Mombasa Governor Neggousa Bogale alias Hassan Ali Joho;
7. Lamu Senator Desta Pakada alias Anwar Loitiptip;
8. Jubilee Party Nominated Senator Isaac Mwaura;
9. Nyandarua Woman Representative Faith Gitau;
10. Garissa Woman Representative Gure Anab Mohamed;
11. Nyeri Woman Representative Rahab Mukami;
12. Former President University of Nairobi Students’ Union, UNSA (2019 – 2020), Pnina Salmasa alias Ann Mwangi Mvurya;
13. Musician Samidoh (Samuel Muchoki Ndirangu);
14. Nairobi County nominated MCA Anne Thumbi.
15. Blogger Kinuthia Pius;
16: Laikipia Woman Representative Catherine Waruguru;
17. Embakasi West MP George Theuri;
18. Kiambaa MP John Njuguna Wanjiku;
19. UDA Secretary General Hadas Tehila-Tegegne alias Veronica Maina.
IMPOSTORS’ Sabotage Activities
These 5,000 – 10,000 IMPOSTORS do various SABOTAGE activities under the radar, undetected by Kenyans. The jobs they do include:
1. Attending – in large numbers – political rallies hosted by DP Ruto and his allies and cheering, to make them appear to be popular on the ground;
2. Attending – in few numbers – political rallies of politicians seen as a threat to DP Ruto’s interests, and heckling, to make them appear to be unpopular on the ground;
3. Spying on targeted Kenyans;
4. Sabotaging businesses of patriotic Kenyans;
5. Popularising unpatriotic Kenyans, on the ground and online;
6. Slandering patriotic Kenyans, on the ground and online;
7. Blackmailing targeted patriotic Kenyans;
8. Popularising ANTI-KENYA policies, on the ground and online;
9. Misleading Kenyans about PRO-KENYA policies, on the ground and online;
10. Becoming embedded into certain targeted Kenyans – as business associates, friends, girlfriends/boyfriends or husbands/wives;
11. Using rumour and innuendo to cause suspicion and hate between different Kenyan tribes;
12. Being sent outside Kenya to act as just another Kenyan student/immigrant, and do the above 1-11 jobs on targeted Kenyans abroad.
Download “Why DNA is Not Enough to Nail Kenyan IMPOSTORS” in PDF format HERE.