Somalia declaring war on Kenya is equivalent to Bangladesh declaring war on India. In both cases, it would mean that there are powerful countries urging them to declare war on their behalf.
Somali National Army (SNA) controls less than 25% of Somalia territory. The Al Shabaab terrorist group controls large areas of Somalia. Shouldn’t defeat of Al Shabaab be SNA’s top priority?
There has been reports that SNA was being mobilised at the Kenyan border between the towns of Bula Hawa (Beled Hawo) in Somalia and Mandera in Kenya.
Consider the following:
1. Somaliland declared independence from Somalia a long time ago. Yet, SNA has been unable to do anything about it.
2. Al Shabaab has killed thousands of innocent Somalis over the years.
– On December 18, 2020, Al-Shabaab claimed responsibility for a suicide attack at Abdullahi Isse football stadium in Mudug region of central Somalia that killed ten people – three senior military officers and seven civilians.
Among those killed in the blast were the commander of the 21st Division of the Somali National Army, General Abdiazis Abdullahi Abdi; the commander of the 10th Brigade of Somalia’s U.S-trained Danab military unit, Colonel Mukhtar Abdi Aden; and the former mayor of Galkayo North, Mohmus Yasin Tumey.
– 2 months ago, at least 13 Somali troops were killed by the al-Shabab armed group near the district of Afgoye, northwest of the capital, Mogadishu.
In August, 2020, 10 civilians and a police officer were killed in a gun-and-bomb attack by al-Shabab on an upscale beachfront hotel in the capital.
– The al-Shabab armed group has claimed responsibility for [December 2019] enormous car bombing in Somalia’s capital Mogadishu that killed at least 81 people.
– On 14 October 2017, two truck bombings took place in Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, killing at least 587 people and injuring 316 others. Once again, Al Shabaab was responsible for this massacre of mostly civilians.
Given the above, one would expect focus of Somalia Government to be about vanquishing al-Shabab and restoring law and order in the country. However, that is not the priority of the government of President Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed Farmaajo.
The problem with Somalia is that it is currently a CLIENT STATE of powerful non-African entities.
A CLIENT STATE has no foreign policy. Its foreign policy is what their foreign bosses say it is. Somalia government’s non-African bosses want the country to remain UNSTABLE in perpetuity.
Will President Farmaajo declare war on Kenya, yet his country doesn’t have a single tank, because that is what the powerful non-African entities, of whom Somalia is a CLIENT STATE want, so they – the powerful non-African entities – can attack Kenya thru proxy?
If Somalia declares war on Kenya, Kenya government must immediately sever diplomatic relations with Israel and Turkey.
That is the least Kenya can do – to let the world know who is behind Somalia government’s hostile attitude towards Kenya.
On paper, the ocean boundary dispute is between Kenya versus Somalia. In reality, it is Kenya vs Israel/Turkey. Kenya is extremely disadvantaged.
Not surprisingly, when Kenya sent lawyers to the ICJ regarding the case, they were shocked to find that Somalia was represented by some of the best lawyers in the world.
How was that possible, yet at that time, the government in Somalia did not even control a single village, town or city?
NOTE: Kenya is among very few African countries whose citizens are not found desperately crossing the Mediterranean to migrate to Europe. Some powerful non-African actors do not like that.
Earlier this year, it was reported that Silvia Romano had been rescued in Somalia.
It was alleged that her location in Somalia was discovered by Turkish intelligence.
Up to date, Somalia President Farmajo believes that story is true. However, he doesn’t know where Ms Romano was allegedly staying in Somalia, nor who had kidnapped her.
Imagine having a president who doesn’t know what is going on in his own country? He is fed intel by foreigners, who have their own interests – interests that do not rhyme with his own country’s interests.
Somalia President Farmajo is fed intel, some true, but most is FAKE.
Very dangerous situation.
Current situation in the world requires that a president must be very careful acting based on intel received regarding other countries.
Consider the case of Iranian scientist Mohsen Fakhrizadeh. He was killed by a remote-controlled weapon (gun).
NOTE: Iran has a powerful military and well trained intelligent officers. Yet, another country was able to, not only smuggle a dangerous weapon into Iran, but to also fire it at their chosen target REMOTELY.
Therefore, it is possible for a missile/rocket to be delivered CLANDESTINELY to country A & fired into country B.
Everyone will believe country A attacked country B…When powerful countries want to conquer a less powerful country, it is very easy for them to start WAR between previously friendly nations
Somalia President Farmajo has agreed, without knowing, to be used to create enmity between his country and Kenya.
Will he finally realise that he is being used by powerful non-African nations to weaken Somalia and Kenya, so that these 2 powerful countries can eventually COLONISE both Kenya and Somalia??
About Arab League: No Arab country is in control of the Arab League. The League is controlled by one of the Non-Arab countries pushing Somalia to create enmity with Kenya.
Therefore, next time The Arab League sides with Somalia against Kenya, President Farmaajo should know it is not Arabs speaking, it would be the non-Arab state speaking through the League.
Somalia-Kenya Border Dispute
The sea boundary between Kenya and Tanzania goes East. The boundary between Kenya and Somalia is also Eastwards.
However, Somalia, the country with the longest coastline in Africa, has been ordered by the non-African states that control it, to demand that the sea boundary with Kenya should be South-East.
Contrary to what many people think, the non-African states’ demand for Somalia to grab part of Kenyan ocean has nothing to do with minerals.
It is all about making Kenya to effectively become land-locked – so it can be conquered easily.
NOTE: When it comes to Kenya, Somalia President Farmajo was advised by the non-African States, of which Somalia is a CLIENT STATE, that Al Shabaab are allies.
Consequently, Al Shabaab terrorists have been able to cross into Kenya, commit atrocities, and head back to Somalia, with the knowledge and assistance of Farmaajo’s government.
Is it not odd – and very telling – that Somalia is opposed to Kenya building a wall between the two countries?
If the illogical sea claim by Somalia was ever allowed, it would mean that every ship entering Kenyan ports from Europe/Asia would be a possible target by Al Shabaab-linked pirates, enabled by Farmaajo’s government.
This is the motive behind the non-African States, of which Somalia is a CLIENT STATE, demand that Somalia claims that part of the Indian Ocean from Kenya.
They want to cripple Kenya economically, then colonise the country.
NB: Get PDF of this post HERE.
Is Somalia President Farmaajo an IMPOSTOR?
1. Al-Shabaab TERRORISTS have killed thousands of innocent people in Somalia. They have killed hundreds of innocent people outside Somalia. Al-Shabaab have no qualms sending a suicide bomber to detonate his bomb in a market teeming with women and children.
2. Al-Shabaab has recruited thousands of non-Somali people from different countries over the years. Therefore, their objectives, whatever they are, are global.
3. Somalia President Farmaajo has reported Kenya to the African Union, United Nations and IGAD SEVERALLY, but has NEVER reported Al-Shabaab TERRORISTS to these organisations. Not even once.
4. Kenya has lobbied African Union, European Union and United Nations to have Al-Shabaab formally designated as a TERRORIST organisation under the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) Resolution 1267 of 1999. Farmaajo’s government has opposed designation of Al-Shabaab as a TERRORIST organisation by the UN.
5. It is important to note that Al-Shabaab has training camps inside Somalia, in areas controlled by Somali National Army, SNA. Without those camps, they wouldn’t be effective. They train in the camps, then kill thousands of Somali & hundreds of Kenyans.
Therefore, what is happening inside Somalia is of significant concern to Kenya, because it affects Kenya security and economy.
6. If it is true that Somalia has been supplied with ARMED DRONES to fight Kenya, yet Al-Shabaab TERROR group operates at will in Mogadishu, what does that say about President Farmaajo’s patriotism, or lack thereof? What does it say about Somalia’s non-African SPONSORS?
7. On 14 October 2010, Farmaajo was appointed Prime Minister of Somalia; Constitution change forced him to resign as PM on 19 June 2011; Sheikh Hussein Ali Fidow – spokesman for Al Shabaab – COMPLAINED that Farmaajo was COERCED to step down.
8. Is is very OBVIOUS that Farmaajo is an IMPOSTOR – has NO blood/cultural ties to Somalia.
It is also obvious that the NEOCOLONIALISTS who sent him to Somalia, and manipulated local politics until he became president, wants Al-Shabaab TERROR group to thrive. This is DESTABILISING to Somalia, Kenya and the World.
9. Therefore, Somalia and Kenya will never know peace, until Farmaajo is investigated, and if found to be an IMPOSTOR, is forced to resign.
An IMPOSTOR being the president makes any investigation into his background to be extremely difficult.
The president had all the time to have fake documents placed in places where investigators might look, as they search whether he was present at a particular place, at a particular time.
He also had all the time in the world to place FAKE witnesses who would place him at a particular place in Somalia, at a particular time.
Therefore, the only way to confirm whether he is a Somali IMPOSTOR, is to investigate what he cannot change – his DNA.
Will the International Community come to the aid of Somalia and Kenya?